"One of the most exciting and innovative places to see full scale musicals in the U.K."
Outstanding fully immersive musical theatre in what was an old disused factory in Hitchin, Hertfordshire only 30 minutes on the train from London Kings Cross!
People travel from all over the U.K. to watch our productions. We have over 500 five-star public reviews on our Facebook page.
- Prosecco bar serving pizzas and cheeseboards before each performance. Arrive early!
- Live musicians.
- Automated revolving stage.
- Creatives from West End shows, TV, film, and theatre.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Affordable ticket pricing.
- Not for profit theatre.
- Intimate 200-seater theatre where the audience surround the stage.
Since opening in 2015 we have produced 11 sold out productions: West Side Story (2015), Grease (2016), Les Misérables (2017), In The Heights (2019), Little Shop of Horrors (2019), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (2021) Made in Dagenham (2022), Footloose (2022)and now Kin (2022).
We cannot wait to welcome you!
Factory Playhouse team
Book your tickets for our next show and be a part of The Factory Playhouse experience.